Zaporizhzhia State Medical University, one of the oldest medical higher institutions of Ukraine, is a self-governing (autonomous) state higher educational establishment of the IVth (the top) level of accreditation. The University became an international higher institution long ago. In 1973 the preparatory faculty for foreign citizens was opened. More than 3,5 thousand students have been trained for their further studies on the medical-biological specialties in the other higher educational establishments of Ukraine since then.
At 52 chairs about 70 professors and doctors of science, about 300 assistant-professors and candidates of science, the academicians of native Academies, Honorary workers of science and engineering, Honorary workers of higher institutions of Ukraine, State prize winners are engaged in pedagogical and scientific-research work. The total number of teachers with scientific degrees is above 81,3%. At many chairs their total number is 100%.
The system of training at Zaporozhye State Medical University includes the premedical, medical and post-diploma period of training. The premedical education is provided at the preparatory department for foreign citizens, which is the oldest one in the countries of CIS. It is the center of foreign students’ training for further studies in other higher educational establishments of Ukraine. The training of foreign students and their specializations is carried out at two departments: medical and pharmaceutical. At the Medical faculty the training is provided in the following specialties:
- Medicine. Qualification: MD Physician. Training term – 10 years.
- Pediatrics. Qualification: Physician. Training term – 6 years.
- Laboratory diagnostics. Qualification: Laboratory assistant bachelor. Training term 4 years.
- Nursing. Qualification: Medical nurse bachelor. Training term 4 years. At the Pharmaceutical faculty students are trained for the specialties:
- Pharmacy. Qualification: Pharmacist. Training term 1 year.
- Technology of perfume-cosmetic preparations. Qualification: Pharmacist cosmetologist. Training term 5 years.
MBBS Fees Structure 2020-2021 for Zaporizhzhia State Medical University
- 1st YEAR GENERAL MEDICINE COURSE (M.B.B.S., M.D.)
- Tuition fee= 4500$
- Hostel fee= 1000$
- Overhead Exp (Registration Fees, Health Checkup, Administration Fee, Airport Pick up, Immigration Clearance, Translation, Visa Extension till 6 year, Nostrification)–2000$
- Total to pay in 1st year – 7500 $ (2nd- 6th year Fees 4500$, Hostel 1000$, =5300$)
- Per Year Medical insurance with full Medical Cover bear by student only – 150$ depends on UAH
- University Tuition fee can be paid in 2 installments via SWIFT Transfer from India 1st year onwards
Its compulsory to live in hostel for 1st year. Hostel fees is not refundable if student doesn’t want to live in hostel. Hostel fees doesn’t include Mess food fees, its 100-120$ Per month.
- Private Accommodation /Hostel charges are different, in packages included only govt hostel. Govt hostel seats availability on first come, first serve.
- FMGE/MCI coaching is available in university campus from first year
Overhead Expenses Includes (Payable only in 1st year) – Registration, Translation, Legalization, Airport pickup, Immigration clearance, Nostrification, Health Checkup, Biometric process, Visa extension till 6th year no charges every year, Admission, Documentation, Service Fees ETC.
“Admission Letter, Invitation Letter, Ministry Confirmation Fee,Consultancy Services , Visa Processing Charges & all documentations. For Normal Processing 130,000 Rs. In Cash, Urgent Processing 135,000 Rs. In cash (Account Transfer 18% GST will be applicable) For More InformationVisitOur Head Office in New Delhi”
Required Documents for Visa
- Original Passport
- 12th Marksheet (For VNMU 10th Marksheet Also)
- Original Bank Statement with signature and stamp in English and latest 3 months minimum 10 Transaction Min.4 lakhs Rs (Mother, father or Student Bank Account)
- 4 Passport Size photos with white background
- Sponsorship letter
- If student is Minor then Minor Affidavit
- Birth certificate in English
- Medical Certificate in English (Required in University not req. for VISA purpose)
- NEET Score Card (2018, 2019 & 2020)
- Gap documents After 12th (NEET Admit Card or Result or any other courses Marksheet)
Document Courier Address
Bright Future Abroad Studies, 1St Floor, Inside PVR Plaza,Block-H, Connaught Place, New Delhi – 110001. Landmark – PVR Plaza Rajiv Chowk Metro Station Gate No. 2