On 29 January [O.S. 17 January] 1805, the Decree on the Opening of the Imperial University in Kharkiv came into force. The university became the second university in the south of the Russian Empire. It was founded on the initiative of the local community with Vasyly Karazin at the fore, whose idea was supported by the nobility and the local authorities. Count Seweryn Potocki was appointed the first supervisor of the university, the first rector being the philologist Ivan Ryzhski.
In 1811, the Philotechnical Society was founded, while the Mathematical Society of Kharkiv, the Historical and Philological Society of Kharkiv, the Naturalists Society, Societies of Physics, Chemistry, Law, among others, were established in the second half of the 19th century. The first periodicals in Slobozhanshchyna appear in the university around this time, including Kharkovski Ezhenedelnik (1812), Ukrainski Vestnik (1816–1819), Ukrainski Zhurnal (1824–1825), etc.
In 1839, a veterinary school, which in 1851 became an independent institute, was established at the university. By this time, the campus included laboratories, clinics, an astronomical observatory, a botanical garden and a library.
Previously, the university was autonomous with rectors being elected. However, from 1820 to 1850, all its activity was strictly controlled. Rectors were appointed by the Minister of Education, while scientific publications and academic processes were censored.
In 1863, under a new Statute,[which?] the university became partly autonomous.
The university has been publishing Scientific Notes since 1874.
From the 19th century up to the early 20th century, the University of Kharkiv had four schools: School of Physics and Mathematics, School of History and Philology, School of Medicine, School of Law.
The university exerted great influence on school-life in Slobozhanshchyna in the first period of its existence, largely from 1805 to 1835.
Under the Soviet Union, the University of Kharkiv was decorated the Order of the Red Banner of Labour, the Order of the October Revolution and the Order of Peoples’ Friendship.
MBBS Fees Structure 2020-2021 for Imperial University
- 1st YEAR GENERAL MEDICINE COURSE (M.B.B.S., M.D.)
- Tuition fee = 4500$
- Hostel fee = 1000$
- Overhead Exp (Registration Fees, Health Checkup, Administration Fee, Airport Pick up, Immigration Clearance, Translation, Visa Extension till 6 year, Nostrification)–2500$
- Total to pay in 1st year – 8000 $ (2nd- 6th year Fees 4500$, Hostel 1000$, =5500$)
- 6 Year Medical insurance with full Medical Cover bear by student only – 800$ depends on UAH
- University Tuition fee can be paid in 2 installments via SWIFT Transfer from India 1st year onwards
Its compulsory to live in hostel for 1st year. Hostel fees is not refundable if student doesn’t want to live in hostel. Hostel fees doesn’t include Mess food fees, its 100-120$ Per month.
- Private Accommodation /Hostel charges are different, in packages included only govt hostel. Govt hostel seats availability on first come, first serve.
- FMGE/MCI coaching is available in university campus from first year
Overhead Expenses Includes (Payable only in 1st year) – Registration, Translation, Legalization, Airport pickup, Immigration clearance, Nostrification, Health Checkup, Biometric process, Visa extension till 6th year no charges every year, Admission, Documentation, Service Fees ETC.
“Admission Letter, Invitation Letter, Ministry Confirmation Fee,Consultancy Services , Visa Processing Charges & all documentations. For Normal Processing 130,000 Rs. In Cash, Urgent Processing 135,000 Rs. In cash (Account Transfer 18% GST will be applicable) For More InformationVisitOur Head Office in New Delhi”
Required Documents for Visa
- Original Passport
- 12th Marksheet (For VNMU 10th Marksheet Also)
- Original Bank Statement with signature and stamp in English and latest 3 months minimum 10 Transaction Min.4 lakhs Rs (Mother, father or Student Bank Account)
- 4 Passport Size photos with white background
- Sponsorship letter
- If student is Minor then Minor Affidavit
- Birth certificate in English
- Medical Certificate in English (Required in University not req. for VISA purpose)
- NEET Score Card (2018, 2019 & 2020)
- Gap documents After 12th (NEET Admit Card or Result or any other courses Marksheet)
Document Courier Address
Bright Future Abroad Studies, 1St Floor, Inside PVR Plaza,Block-H, Connaught Place, New Delhi – 110001. Landmark – PVR Plaza Rajiv Chowk Metro Station Gate No. 2