Ukraine, a nation in Eastern Europe has a region of 603,628 km2 (233,062 sq mi), making it the biggest nation completely inside Europe and the 46th biggest nation on the planet. Ukraine is a creative nation and positions 88th on the Human Development Index. Inside its huge fringes, Ukraine has seven of the World Heritage Sites, including the eleventh-century Saint-Sophia Cathedral in Kyiv, the old city of Chersoneses, and the primitive beech timberlands of the Carpathians. Another is the Struve Geodetic Arc, a chain of overview triangulations connecting Hammerfest in Norway to the Black Sea in Ukraine. It “built up the definite size and state of the planet and denoted a significant advance in the improvement of earth sciences and topographic mapping,” as per UNESCO.
Ukraine is a brilliant spot for your abroad specializations and studies. You will get genuinely brilliant mentors bolstered by the way that Ukraine really delivers the fourth biggest number of post-optional alumni in Europe.
Ukraine invites you to a nation spring of culture and gastronomic claims to fame. Quality advanced education and postgraduate investigations close by skiing inclines, wild streams, and huge mountains. Consolidating your training with a mind-blowing undertaking, Ukraine will give you encounters to recall for an exceptionally prolonged stretch of time.
Education System in Ukraine
Ukraine brags of some of the best-advanced education foundation universities in Eastern Europe. With more than 800 colleges to look over in both significant urban areas and increasingly remote territories, understudies are certain to discover one that suits their needs. Kyiv (Kiev) is the biggest city in Ukraine and offers over twelve fine colleges committed to the drug, proficient professions, and expressions of the human experience. Foundations devoted to mining, prescription, and innovation are found in Dnipropetrovsk, a city with a populace of more than 1 million individuals.
Understudies from around the globe report that the typical cost for basic items for understudies is moderate. Books, cabin,s, and suppers are moderately contrasted with different nations, and the accentuation is on scholastics. Understudies will in general be not kidding and concentrated on their investigations during the scholastic term. They hold up until the more extended summer excursion for no particular reason and skip, wanting to learn as much as they can during the scholarly year.
Basic Education in Ukraine is mandatory from age 6 to age 15. The initial 4 years are at basic more youthful school. This acquaints them with their school profession in which they will be shown craftsmanship and sciences from a down to earth direction, so they will most likely use them as well, in later life. All the while, school understudies take a progression of free government tests, finishing in the last one that inspects their/information of Ukrainian language and writing some international languages, just as science, science, topography, arithmetic and material science.
Why study in Ukraine – (Advantages of studying in Ukraine)
There are different advantages (reasons) behind studying in Ukraine:-
- Study in Ukraine offers a quality education as the Ranking of the universities in Ukraine is very high considering other international universities.
- Courses that the universities in the Ukraine offer are globally recognized. They are recognized by WHO, UNESCO, European council, etc. Hence, your diploma will be recognized worldwide and it will have great value in the market.
- Medical courses in Ukraine are most popular among international students. Hence, MBBS in Ukraine is a very famous course as it has a great market value.
- The fees for different courses in Ukraine are very low as compared to other countries.
- Ukraine is the second-largest country in Europe, hence, there are limited students in each class and personal attention will be given to each and every student.
- If you are looking for the cheapest education then it is in Ukraine. Study in Ukraine offers the cheapest education among all European countries.
- Students can enjoy European life standards and that too at a low cost as Ukraine has a low cost of living as compared to other European countries. The rough figure can be $100 to $200 per month which a student requires other than tuition fees, but this figure cannot be predicted exactly as it depends on the student’s lifestyle so it may vary from person to person.
- There is a moderate climate in Ukraine throughout the year and hence, students from different parts of the world can survive in this climate.
- Universities in Ukraine provide all facilities like libraries, hostel facilities, sports centers, Gymnasium, and many others.
Benefits Of MBBS In Ukraine For Indian Students 2020
- Easy Admission Procedure
- Low & Subsidized course fees.
- Worldwide Recognition of the Degrees provided by Medical Universities of Ukraine.
- European Standard of Living
- Indian Canteen is Available in most of the Universities.
- Excellent Result in MCI Screening Test (Only Bright Future Abroad Studies provides MCI Coaching in Ukraine Medical Universities)
- 100% Visa Guarantee
- All the universities are Government Universities of Ukraine
Eligibility Criteria For MBBS In Ukraine
- The student shall complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
- The candidate must secure 50% marks in their 12th standard from the Science stream (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology) in CBSE / ISC or any other Equivalent Board of Examination.
- As per the latest notification by MCI (Medical Council of India- Board of Governors), Indian medical aspirants who plan to enroll in Foreign Medical Universities need to qualify for NEET
Top Universities for MBBS Study in Ukraine
- Vinnytsia National Pirogov Memorial Medical University
- Kyiv Medical University (Kiev Campus)
- Ternopil National Medical University
- Ivano-Frankivsk National Medical University
- DanyloHalytskyLviv National Medical University
- Uzhgorod National University
- O. Bogomolets National Medical University, Ukraine
- Kharkiv National Medical University
- Poltava State Medical University
- Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy
- Zaporozhye State Medical University
- N. Karazin Kharkiv National University
- Sumy State University
- Petro Mohyla Black Sea National University
- Bukovinian State Medical University
- Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv