TSMU was founded on 12 April 1957 as a Ternopil Medical Institute. On July 1, 1992, the institute was named after Ivan Horbachevsky. On December 30, 1997, it received the status of State Medical Academy, and on 17 November 2004, after reorganization, the institution became Ivan Horbachevsky Ternopil State Medical University. The first rector of the medical institute was Petro Ohii, and the vice-rector Arsen Martyniuk. The regional administration transferred ownership of two buildings to the institute for the use as academic and laboratory facilities, and two dormitories. University clinic facilities were located in the municipal hospital. At the same time, the Morphology Building, a dormitory, and the Regional Hospital were being built.
The teaching staff includes over 600 professors, among them 102 Doctors of Science and full professors, and 460 associate professors. The staff includes two Corresponding and one Full Members of the National Academy of Medical Sciences, 11 Merited Scientists of Ukraine, 3 Merited Inventors of Ukraine, 2 Merited Teachers of Ukraine and 4 Merited Doctors of Ukraine.
The university contains the following faculties: Medicine (6 years – MD program), Dentistry (5 years), Pharmacy (5 years), and Nursing (2–4 years). Postgraduate programs are also offered in different fields.
The theoretical departments of the faculty occupy four educational scientific institutes, which are independent structural-functional subdivisions of the University: Institute of Morphology, Institute of Biomedical Problems, Institute of Modeling and Pathologic Processes Analyzing, and M. Skakun Institute of Pharmacology, Hygiene and Medical Biochemistry. There are 12 clinical departments, based at city and regional medical establishments in Ternopil.
More than 1500 international students from 53 different countries are studying in Ternopil National Medical University.
The University collaborates with a number of foreign institutions.
Ternopil National Medical University is the first university in Ukraine to adopt the American Nursing Program. In the American Nursing School and International Nursing School, teaching follows the American Nursing School curriculum. TSMU collaborates with the University of South Carolina Upstate (USA) to exchange academic programs for nursing students. The Nursing School offers two degrees:
Associate Degree in Nursing (ADN) – two-year program
Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) – four-year program (or two years for those who already have a nursing degree)
After graduation students are eligible to take the National Council License Examination (NCLEX) and Commission on Graduates of Foreign Nursing Schools (CGFNS) for registered nurses to start working and living in USA. After obtaining associate degree, students can transfer to USA for bachelor’s degree.
MBBS Fees Structure 2020-2021 for Ternopil National Medical University
- 1st YEAR GENERAL MEDICINE COURSE (M.B.B.S., M.D.)
- Tuition Fee = 1st Year – 3800$, 2nd 3rd – 4300$, 4th – 4400$, 5th 6th – 4500$
- Hostel Fee = 650$ Per Year
- Overhead Exp (Registration Fees, Health Checkup, Administration Fee, Airport Pick up, Immigration Clearance, Translation, Visa Extension till 6 year, Nostrification)–2550$
- Total to pay in 1st year – 7000 $
- 6 Year Medical insurance with full Medical Cover bear by student only – 250-300$ depends on UAH
- University Tuition fee can be paid in 2 installments via SWIFT Transfer from India 1st year onwards
Its compulsory to live in hostel for 1st year. Hostel fees is not refundable if student doesn’t want to live in hostel. Hostel fees doesn’t include Mess food fees, its 100-120$ Per month.
- Private Accommodation /Hostel charges are different, in packages included only govt hostel. Govt hostel seats availability on first come, first serve.
- FMGE/MCI coaching is available in university campus from first year
Overhead Expenses Includes (Payable only in 1st year) – Registration, Translation, Legalization, Airport pickup, Immigration clearance, Nostrification, Health Checkup, Biometric process, Visa extension till 6th year no charges every year, Admission, Documentation, Service Fees ETC.
“Admission Letter, Invitation Letter, Ministry Confirmation Fee,Consultancy Services , Visa Processing Charges & all documentations. For Normal Processing 130,000 Rs. In Cash, Urgent Processing 135,000 Rs. In cash (Account Transfer 18% GST will be applicable) For More InformationVisitOur Head Office in New Delhi”
Required Documents for Visa
- Original Passport
- 12th Marksheet (For VNMU 10th Marksheet Also)
- Original Bank Statement with signature and stamp in English and latest 3 months minimum 10 Transaction Min.4 lakhs Rs (Mother, father or Student Bank Account)
- 4 Passport Size photos with white background
- Sponsorship letter
- If student is Minor then Minor Affidavit
- Birth certificate in English
- Medical Certificate in English (Required in University not req. for VISA purpose)
- NEET Score Card (2018, 2019 & 2020)
- Gap documents After 12th (NEET Admit Card or Result or any other courses Marksheet)
Document Courier Address
Bright Future Abroad Studies, 1St Floor, Inside PVR Plaza,Block-H, Connaught Place, New Delhi – 110001. Landmark – PVR Plaza Rajiv Chowk Metro Station Gate No. 2