Creation of a higher educational institution of a polytechnical type in Sumy is connected with the development of the Sumy Machine-Building Plant named after M.V. Frunze. At that time, most of the engineering and management positions were occupied by specialists with secondary specialized education. That is why, in February 1948, the joint order of the Union ministries of higher education, machine-building and instrument-making provided the conditions for the creation at the factory of a training and consulting center (TCC) of Moscow correspondence institute of small-scale industry (later – All-Union correspondence machine-building institute). The next step towards the real establishment of an educational institution was an order within Sumy Machine-Building Plant named after M.V. Frunze, July 30, 1948. This order became an exact starting point of the educational institution’s history. The head of the TCC was the graduate of the Teachers’ Institute, veteran of the war, deputy head of the staff department of the enterprise V. I. Popov. The first enrollment for the first year took place in August 1948.
In 1958 due to organization process of Ukrainian distant polytechnic institute (UDPI), TCC was transferred to its structure. In May 1960 Sumy General Technical Faculty of UDPI was created on the basis of TCC. In 1966 Sumy General Technical Faculty was reorganized into Sumy department of Kharkiv Polytechnic Institute. O.H Inozemtseva was appointed to the post the first director of the branch. Since March 15, 1972, the director of the branch, subsequently – the rector of Sumy Institute of Physics and Technology, and since 1993 till 2004 I.H. Kovalev worked as the rector of Sumy State University. Under his leadership, the KhPI department had turned into a modern educational institution with a wide range of scientific and educational activities, developed infrastructure, an in-depth humanitarian component, which then became the basis for the establishment of a classical university. In 1981, the departments were transferred from “Khimprom” 2 buildings of technical school number 1 (now – “T-bldg” and “M-bldg”). In 1984 the building process was over. The main 14-storey educational-administrative building was put into operation; in 1988 – the central building; in 1989 – 4th building of the library. In 1990 the appropriate conditions for transforming the department into HEI of engineering-technical direction with the ideology of the priority of the fundamental component of training specialists. By the Resolution of the Council of Ministers of the Ukrainian SSR №299 dated 08.10.1990, Sumy Institute of Physics and Technology (SIPT) was established on the basis of the Sumy branch of KhPI. In 1992 the first medical students were enrolled. With the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine № 646 of 13.08.1993 on the basis of SFTI Sumy State University was established. Since August 17 2004 the university is headed by prof. Anatolyi V. Vasylyev, who since 1978 worked as the first deputy director of the department, the first vice rector of the SIPT, SumDU. In 2014, the university ranked fourth among the universities of Ukraine in the TOP-700 universities of the world, in accordance with one of the most prestigious QS world rankings, which identified Sumy State University in the group of leaders in the Ukrainian educational and scientific space.
On 23 December 2015 with the resolution of Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine №1388-r, the Ukrainian Academy of Banking was reorganized by joining SSU.
In 2016-2018 the university strongly entered the group of leaders of the Ukrainian scientific and educational space, according to the most famous international QS, Times, Shanghai rankings as a higher education institution with a high scientific constituent. University’s development is continuing
MBBS Fees Structure 2020-2021 for Sumy State University
- 1st YEAR GENERAL MEDICINE COURSE (M.B.B.S., M.D.)
- Tuition fee= 4300$
- Hostel fee = 400$
- Overhead Exp (Registration Fees, Health Checkup, Administration Fee, Airport Pick up, Immigration Clearance, Translation, Visa Extension till 6 year, Nostrification)–2300$
- Total to pay in 1st year – 7000 $ (2nd- 6th year Fees 4300$, Hostel 400$, =4700$)
- 6 Year Medical insurance with full Medical Cover bear by student only – 500$ depends on UAH
- University Tuition fee can be paid in 2 installments via SWIFT Transfer from India 1st year onwards
Its compulsory to live in hostel for 1st year. Hostel fees is not refundable if student doesn’t want to live in hostel. Hostel fees doesn’t include Mess food fees, its 100-120$ Per month.
- Private Accommodation /Hostel charges are different, in packages included only govt hostel. Govt hostel seats availability on first come, first serve.
- FMGE/MCI coaching is available in university campus from first year
Overhead Expenses Includes (Payable only in 1st year) – Registration, Translation, Legalization, Airport pickup, Immigration clearance, Nostrification, Health Checkup, Biometric process, Visa extension till 6th year no charges every year, Admission, Documentation, Service Fees ETC.
“Admission Letter, Invitation Letter, Ministry Confirmation Fee,Consultancy Services , Visa Processing Charges & all documentations. For Normal Processing 130,000 Rs. In Cash, Urgent Processing 135,000 Rs. In cash (Account Transfer 18% GST will be applicable) For More InformationVisitOur Head Office in New Delhi”
Required Documents for Visa
- Original Passport
- 12th Marksheet (For VNMU 10th Marksheet Also)
- Original Bank Statement with signature and stamp in English and latest 3 months minimum 10 Transaction Min.4 lakhs Rs (Mother, father or Student Bank Account)
- 4 Passport Size photos with white background
- Sponsorship letter
- If student is Minor then Minor Affidavit
- Birth certificate in English
- Medical Certificate in English (Required in University not req. for VISA purpose)
- NEET Score Card (2018, 2019 & 2020)
- Gap documents After 12th (NEET Admit Card or Result or any other courses Marksheet)
Document Courier Address
Bright Future Abroad Studies, 1St Floor, Inside PVR Plaza,Block-H, Connaught Place, New Delhi – 110001. Landmark – PVR Plaza Rajiv Chowk Metro Station Gate No. 2