The university was founded in 1921 by the dental faculty of Kharkiv Medical Academy. In 1967, it moved to the city of Poltava and was renamed the Poltava Ukrainian Medical Stomatological (oral medicine) Academy (PUMSA).In 1992, a Faculty for international students was founded in order to improve the quality of Medical training for foreign citizens. 938 international students from 42 different countries including India, Iraq, Iran, Syria, Morocco, Algeria, Jordan, Pakistan, Libya, Russia, Turkmenistan etc. In 1994, the university received the sixth-highest accreditation level because of its low death rate during surgery and was renamed Poltava State Medical University (PSMU). As of 2004, PSMU had a level-IV accreditation. Poltava State Medical and Dental University is recognized by World Health Organization (WHO), I-MED School, Medical Council of India (MCI), Medical Council of Nepal, PMDC, European Universities Association and lot of other countries.
PSMU occupies sixteen buildings, including five academic buildings, four dormitories, apartments, a vivarium, hangars, a library, reading rooms, a sports complex, a dining room, a cafe, and a health and sports camp.
PSMU trains specialists in six faculties and a preparatory department. Specialists are trained in toxicology, pediatrics (six years each), oral surgery, pharmacology (five years each), nursing (two to three years) and orthopedic dentistry (two years).
MBBS Fees Structure 2020-2021 for Poltava State Medical University
- 1st YEAR GENERAL MEDICINE COURSE (M.B.B.S., M.D.)
- Tuition fee = 4000$
- Hostel fee = 1000$
- Overhead Exp (Registration Fees, Health Checkup, Administration Fee, Airport Pick up, Immigration Clearance, Translation, Visa Extension till 6 year, Nostrification)–2000$
- Total to pay in 1st year – 7000 $ (2nd year Fees 4000$, Hostel 1000$, = 4000$ ) ( 3rd – 6th year 4800$, Hotel 1000$=5800$ )
- 6 Year Medical insurance with full Medical Cover bear by student only – 500$ depends on UAH
- University Tuition fee can be paid in 2 installments via SWIFT Transfer from India 1st year onwards
Its compulsory to live in hostel for 1st year. Hostel fees is not refundable if student doesn’t want to live in hostel. Hostel fees doesn’t include Mess food fees, its 100-120$ Per month.
- Private Accommodation /Hostel charges are different, in packages included only govt hostel. Govt hostel seats availability on first come, first serve.
- FMGE/MCI coaching is available in university campus from first year
Overhead Expenses Includes (Payable only in 1st year) – Registration, Translation, Legalization, Airport pickup, Immigration clearance, Nostrification, Health Checkup, Biometric process, Visa extension till 6th year no charges every year, Admission, Documentation, Service Fees ETC.
“Admission Letter, Invitation Letter, Ministry Confirmation Fee,Consultancy Services , Visa Processing Charges & all documentations. For Normal Processing 130,000 Rs. In Cash, Urgent Processing 135,000 Rs. In cash (Account Transfer 18% GST will be applicable) For More InformationVisitOur Head Office in New Delhi”
Required Documents for Visa
- Original Passport
- 12th Marksheet (For VNMU 10th Marksheet Also)
- Original Bank Statement with signature and stamp in English and latest 3 months minimum 10 Transaction Min.4 lakhs Rs (Mother, father or Student Bank Account)
- 4 Passport Size photos with white background
- Sponsorship letter
- If student is Minor then Minor Affidavit
- Birth certificate in English
- Medical Certificate in English (Required in University not req. for VISA purpose)
- NEET Score Card (2018, 2019 & 2020)
- Gap documents After 12th (NEET Admit Card or Result or any other courses Marksheet)
Document Courier Address
Bright Future Abroad Studies, 1St Floor, Inside PVR Plaza,Block-H, Connaught Place, New Delhi – 110001. Landmark – PVR Plaza Rajiv Chowk Metro Station Gate No. 2