January 17, 1996 Mykolaiv branch of National University “Kyiv-Mohyla Academy” was founded according to the decision of NUKMA and certified by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine (July 3, 1996).
March 13, 2002 Petro Mohyla Mykolaiv State Humanitarian University was founded on the basis of Mykolaiv branch of National University “Kyiv-Mohyla Academy” according to the Order №112-р of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine.
December 10, 2008 Petro Mohyla Mykolaiv State Humanitarian University was reorganized into Petro Mohyla Black Sea State University (Petro Mohyla BSSU) according to the Order №1521-р of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine.
In 2009, the University joined the Great Charter of Universities and the European University Association. It is the only institution of higher education, which, in 2011, represented Ukraine and its system of teaching at the Talloires Network Leaders Conference (TNLC) of over 250 universities around the world.
On 14 June 2016, Petro Mohyla BSSU achieved the status of the national university by the Decree of the President Petro Poroshenko.
4 institutions and 6 departments form the basis of Petro Mohyla Black Sea National University. It offers training which gives opportunity to become BA and MA in economics, law, political science, international relations, history, sociology and social work, public administration. Teaching staff prepares doctors, ecologists, programmers, linguists, psychologists, managers and other highly paid professionals. The material base includes 11 university buildings, a library with a fund of 110,000 published sources (15 languages of the world); the information-computer center and 14 computer classes (free Wi-Fi); gyms; student dormitories etc
MBBS Fees Structure 2020-2021 for Petro Mohyla Black Sea State University
- 1st YEAR GENERAL MEDICINE COURSE (M.B.B.S., M.D.)
- Tuition Fee = 3800$
- Hostel Fees = 700$
- Overhead Exp (Registration Fees, Health Checkup, Administration Fee, Airport Pick up, Immigration Clearance, Translation, Visa Extension till 6 year, Nostrification) – 2500$
- Total to pay in 1st year – 7000 $ (2nd- 6th year Fees 3800$, Hostel 700$, -4830$)
- 6 Year Medical insurance with full Medical Cover bear by student only – 500$ depends on UAH
- University Tuition fee can be paid in 2 installments via SWIFT Transfer from India 1st year onwards
Its compulsory to live in hostel for 1st year. Hostel fees is not refundable if student doesn’t want to live in hostel. Hostel fees doesn’t include Mess food fees, its 100-120$ Per month.
- Private Accommodation /Hostel charges are different, in packages included only govt hostel. Govt hostel seats availability on first come, first serve.
- FMGE/MCI coaching is available in university campus from first year
Overhead Expenses Includes (Payable only in 1st year) – Registration, Translation, Legalization, Airport pickup, Immigration clearance, Nostrification, Health Checkup, Biometric process, Visa extension till 6th year no charges every year, Admission, Documentation, Service Fees ETC.
“Admission Letter, Invitation Letter, Ministry Confirmation Fee,Consultancy Services , Visa Processing Charges & all documentations. For Normal Processing 130,000 Rs. In Cash, Urgent Processing 135,000 Rs. In cash (Account Transfer 18% GST will be applicable) For More InformationVisitOur Head Office in New Delhi”
Required Documents for Visa
- Original Passport
- 12th Marksheet (For VNMU 10th Marksheet Also)
- Original Bank Statement with signature and stamp in English and latest 3 months minimum 10 Transaction Min.4 lakhs Rs (Mother, father or Student Bank Account)
- 4 Passport Size photos with white background
- Sponsorship letter
- If student is Minor then Minor Affidavit
- Birth certificate in English
- Medical Certificate in English (Required in University not req. for VISA purpose)
- NEET Score Card (2018, 2019 & 2020)
- Gap documents After 12th (NEET Admit Card or Result or any other courses Marksheet)
Document Courier Address
Bright Future Abroad Studies, 1St Floor, Inside PVR Plaza,Block-H, Connaught Place, New Delhi – 110001. Landmark – PVR Plaza Rajiv Chowk Metro Station Gate No. 2