Bogomolets National Medical University (NMU) is a medical school founded in 1841 in Kyiv, Ukraine. The university is named after physiologist Alexander A. Bogomolets. NMU provides medical training for over 10,000 students, including about 1,300 foreigners from 56 countries.The university employs about 1,200 teaching staff.
The university was founded by the Royal Highness of Mykola. Bogomolets National Medical University is one of the best medical universities in Ukraine. It offers various courses in undergraduate and post-graduate levels to students. The university consists of 10 faculties. Bogomolets National Medical University also has a separate Institute for Post Graduate Education. The university is a pioneer in training medical specialists and research personnel in the field of healthcare. Bogomolets National Medical University has around 1500 professors. Included in the numbers are 855 Phd and 205 Doctors of Sciences. Thus, the students are trained by expert professionals and academicians in the field of medicine.
MBBS Fees Structure 2020-2021 for Bogomolets National Medical University
- 1st YEAR GENERAL MEDICINE COURSE (M.B.B.S., M.D.)
- Tuition fee= 4500$
- Hostel fee= 1000$
- Overhead Exp (Registration Fees, Health Checkup, Administration Fee, Airport Pick up, Immigration Clearance, Translation, Visa Extension till 6 year, Nostrification)–2500$
- Total to pay in 1st year – 8000 $ (2nd- 6th year Fees 4500$, Hostel 1000$, =5500$)
- 6 Year Medical insurance with full Medical Cover bear by student only – 1000$ depends on UAH
- University Tuition fee can be paid in 2 installments via SWIFT Transfer from India 1st year onwards
Its compulsory to live in hostel for 1st year. Hostel fees is not refundable if student doesn’t want to live in hostel. Hostel fees doesn’t include Mess food fees, its 100-120$ Per month.
- Private Accommodation /Hostel charges are different, in packages included only govt hostel. Govt hostel seats availability on first come, first serve.
- FMGE/MCI coaching is available in university campus from first year
Overhead Expenses Includes (Payable only in 1st year) – Registration, Translation, Legalization, Airport pickup, Immigration clearance, Nostrification, Health Checkup, Biometric process, Visa extension till 6th year no charges every year, Admission, Documentation, Service Fees ETC.
“Admission Letter, Invitation Letter, Ministry Confirmation Fee,Consultancy Services , Visa Processing Charges & all documentations. For Normal Processing 130,000 Rs. In Cash, Urgent Processing 135,000 Rs. In cash (Account Transfer 18% GST will be applicable) For More InformationVisitOur Head Office in New Delhi”
Required Documents for Visa
- Original Passport
- 12th Marksheet (For VNMU 10th Marksheet Also)
- Original Bank Statement with signature and stamp in English and latest 3 months minimum 10 Transaction Min.4 lakhs Rs (Mother, father or Student Bank Account)
- 4 Passport Size photos with white background
- Sponsorship letter
- If student is Minor then Minor Affidavit
- Birth certificate in English
- Medical Certificate in English (Required in University not req. for VISA purpose)
- NEET Score Card (2018, 2019 & 2020)
- Gap documents After 12th (NEET Admit Card or Result or any other courses Marksheet)
Document Courier Address
Bright Future Abroad Studies, 1St Floor, Inside PVR Plaza,Block-H, Connaught Place, New Delhi – 110001. Landmark – PVR Plaza Rajiv Chowk Metro Station Gate No. 2