Kyiv Medical University of UAFM or Kiev Medical University of UAFM is a Ukrainian higher learning institution. Established in 1992, the university has trained over 10,000 health personnel—mainly general practitioners, dentists and pharmacists. As of August 2014, about 1000 foreign students study at KMU.
Univers Education is the representative of the University Bright Future Abroad Studies
As a university with the highest level of accreditation by the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine, all degrees issued to foreign students are legalized and apostilized by the Foreign Affairs Ministry of Ukraine.
Kyiv Medical University (KMU) is recognized and listed in all relevant international directories of medical universities such as the International Medical Education Directory (IMED). This means graduates are eligible to write the United States Medical Licensing Examinations and means certificates are recognized by the Education Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG) in US and the Medical Council of Canada (MCC) for eligibility of graduates to obtain certification and Licensure hence may pursue residency and postgraduate programs in these countries.
The university is also registered in the AVICENNA Directory which is maintained by the University of Copenhagen in collaboration with the World Health Organization and the World Federation for Medical Education (WFME) meaning KMU is fully recognized by the WHO all governments.
The university’s Foundation for advancement of international medical education and research (FAIMER) School ID is F0002349.
Kyiv Medical University (KMU) is recognized by the Ghana Dental and Medical Council, Nigerian Dental and Medical Council, Pakistan Medical and Dental Council, European Council of Medicine, Indian Medical Council and General Medical Council of UK just to name a few. It has joint research and partnership relations with many scientific institutions of the former USSR and all over the world, such as The Poland Medical Academy, Center of control and prophylaxis of diseases of Department of health protection (CDC, US), the southern Kazakhstan scientific and practical conference with international participation and contract with Knurów Sląsk Hospital, Poland about organization of medical practice for students in 4th and 5th courses of medical faculty of KMU.
MBBS Fees Structure 2020-2021 for Kyiv Medical University
- 1st YEAR GENERAL MEDICINE COURSE (M.B.B.S., M.D.)
- Tuition Fee- 3500 $ (2nd to 6th Year-3500$)
- Hostel Fee- 1100 $ (From 3rd year University Hostel seats are subject to availability)** After 3rd Year practice in Warsaw Medical University, Poland
- Overhead Exp (Registration Fees, Health Checkup, Airport Pick up, Immigration Clearance, Nostrification, Legalization, Translation, Documentation, Visa extension till 6 year) 2400 $
- Total to Pay in 1st year – 7000 $ (2nd-6thYear Fees 3500$ Hostel 1100$ = 4600$)
- 6 Year Medical insurance with full Medical Cover bear by student only – 450-500$ Depends on UAH
- University Tuition fee can be paid in 2 installments via SWIFT Transfer from India 1st year onwards
Its compulsory to live in hostel for 1st year. Hostel fees is not refundable if student doesn’t want to live in hostel. Hostel fees doesn’t include Mess food fees, its 100-120$ Per month.
- Private Accommodation /Hostel charges are different, in packages included only govt hostel. Govt hostel seats availability on first come, first serve.
- FMGE/MCI coaching is available in university campus from first year
Overhead Expenses Includes (Payable only in 1st year) – Registration, Translation, Legalization, Airport pickup, Immigration clearance, Nostrification, Health Checkup, Biometric process, Visa extension till 6th year no charges every year, Admission, Documentation, Service Fees ETC.
“Admission Letter, Invitation Letter, Ministry Confirmation Fee,Consultancy Services , Visa Processing Charges & all documentations. For Normal Processing 130,000 Rs. In Cash, Urgent Processing 135,000 Rs. In cash (Account Transfer 18% GST will be applicable) For More InformationVisitOur Head Office in New Delhi”
Required Documents for Visa
- Original Passport
- 12th Marksheet (For VNMU 10th Marksheet Also)
- Original Bank Statement with signature and stamp in English and latest 3 months minimum 10 Transaction Min.4 lakhs Rs (Mother, father or Student Bank Account)
- 4 Passport Size photos with white background
- Sponsorship letter
- If student is Minor then Minor Affidavit
- Birth certificate in English
- Medical Certificate in English (Required in University not req. for VISA purpose)
- NEET Score Card (2018, 2019 & 2020)
- Gap documents After 12th (NEET Admit Card or Result or any other courses Marksheet)
Document Courier Address
Bright Future Abroad Studies, 1St Floor, Inside PVR Plaza,Block-H, Connaught Place, New Delhi – 110001. Landmark – PVR Plaza Rajiv Chowk Metro Station Gate No. 2