IFNMU was established in 1945. It is located in Galytska 2, 76000 Ivano-Frankivsk, Ukraine. The university consists of 12 hospitals and clinics. It is one of the few universities designated as a “National Medical University” by the government of Ukraine. It is a member of the association of universities, European association of universities, World Health Organization, and other international organizations. Around 4000 foreign students attend from all over the world, including the US, Western Europe, Australia, Africa, India and parts of Asia. The university contains 48 departments. The IFNMU Library received the prize (2nd degree diploma) for “Library of the year 2009” in the All Ukrainian Contest.
In recent years, many scientific developments and innovations in medical diagnostics made at the university have found practical use in public health. The university holds a number of patents for devices, including one that uses bioindicators to test for radioactive contamination in the environment.
MBBS Fees Structure 2020-2021 for Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University
- 1st YEAR GENERAL MEDICINE COURSE (M.B.B.S., M.D.)
- Tuition Fee= 4000$
- Hostel Fees = 500$
- Overhead Exp (Registration Fees, Health Checkup, Administration Fee, Airport Pick up, Immigration Clearance, Translation, Visa Extension till 6 year, Nostrification)– 2500$
- Total to pay in 1st year – 7000 $ (2nd- 6th year Fees 4000$, Hostel 500$, -5500$)
- 6 Year Medical insurance with full Medical Cover bear by student only – 250-300$ depends on UAH
- University Tuition fee can be paid in 2 installments via SWIFT Transfer from India 1st year onwards
Its compulsory to live in hostel for 1st year. Hostel fees is not refundable if student doesn’t want to live in hostel. Hostel fees doesn’t include Mess food fees, its 100-120$ Per month.
- Private Accommodation /Hostel charges are different, in packages included only govt hostel. Govt hostel seats availability on first come, first serve.
- FMGE/MCI coaching is available in university campus from first year
Overhead Expenses Includes (Payable only in 1st year) – Registration, Translation, Legalization, Airport pickup, Immigration clearance, Nostrification, Health Checkup, Biometric process, Visa extension till 6th year no charges every year, Admission, Documentation, Service Fees ETC.
“Admission Letter, Invitation Letter, Ministry Confirmation Fee,Consultancy Services , Visa Processing Charges & all documentations. For Normal Processing 130,000 Rs. In Cash, Urgent Processing 135,000 Rs. In cash (Account Transfer 18% GST will be applicable) For More InformationVisitOur Head Office in New Delhi”
Required Documents for Visa
- Original Passport
- 12th Marksheet (For VNMU 10th Marksheet Also)
- Original Bank Statement with signature and stamp in English and latest 3 months minimum 10 Transaction Min.4 lakhs Rs (Mother, father or Student Bank Account)
- 4 Passport Size photos with white background
- Sponsorship letter
- If student is Minor then Minor Affidavit
- Birth certificate in English
- Medical Certificate in English (Required in University not req. for VISA purpose)
- NEET Score Card (2018, 2019 & 2020)
- Gap documents After 12th (NEET Admit Card or Result or any other courses Marksheet)
Document Courier Address
Bright Future Abroad Studies, 1St Floor, Inside PVR Plaza,Block-H, Connaught Place, New Delhi – 110001. Landmark – PVR Plaza Rajiv Chowk Metro Station Gate No. 2