Dr DY Patil Medical College Hospital and Research Centre (DYPMC) was established in 1996 in Pune, Maharashtra. The college is affiliated to Dr DY Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune. The college offers UG, PG and Doctoral degree courses viz. MBBS, MD, MS, PG Diploma, DM, M.CH and PhD in different disciplines of Medical Sciences.
- The application process conducted by Dr DY Patil Medical College is both online and offline.
- For admission in MBBS, a minimum of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, English and Biology in 10+2 from any recognised Board is a must.
- Selection of the candidates is based on the ranks scored in NEET UG.
- For PG Diploma, MD and MS courses, MBBS degree with a completion certificate for the compulsory one-year rotary internship is required.
- The criterion adopted by the college for selection is based on the rank of NEET PG.
- DM and M.CH admission requires an MD/ MS degree in relevant fields of specializations from any recognised Medical College.
- Candidates are selected on the basis of the score in NEET SS.
- The minimum eligibility criterion to take admission in PhD requires a post-graduate degree in any related discipline with 55% marks in aggregate.
- Selection is done on the basis of an All India Entrance Examination and personal interview conducted by Dr DY Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune.