The State Establishment “DNIPROPETROVSK MEDICAL ACADEMY of Health Ministry Of Ukraine” not to be confused with “Dnipro Medical Institute” was founded on September 15, 1916 from the Ekaterynoslavsky higher female courses Institute. The Institute acquired the status of State Academy in 1920 and it became the Dnepropetrovsk State Medical Academy (DSMA) in Ukraine in 1994, and became State Establishment “DNIPROPETROVSK MEDICAL ACADEMY of Health Ministry Of Ukraine” in 2015.
Dnepropetrovsk State Medical Academy is ranked 5000 in the world by WHO .
It has 4500 students and since its creation has trained about 49,000 doctors, dentists, pharmacists and nurses. Since 1996, the head of the Academy has been Professor G.V. Dzyak. There is a wide post-graduate course, involving Ukrainian and foreign young doctors. The first supervisors of Ph.MD degree attendants from Arabic countries in medical academy were professors: Kryshen Valerii Pavlovich/surgery/,Shkolnick Valerii Markovich/neurology/ and Fedotov Valerii Pavlovich/dermatology/.
MBBS Fees Structure 2020-2021 for Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy
- 1st YEAR GENERAL MEDICINE COURSE (M.B.B.S., M.D.)
- Tuition Fee = 4230$
- Hostel Fees = 600$
- Overhead Exp (Registration Fees, Health Checkup, Administration Fee, Airport Pick up, Immigration Clearance, Translation, Visa Extension till 6 year, Nostrification)–2200$
- Total to pay in 1st year – 7030 $ (2nd- 6th year Fees 4230$, Hostel 600$, -4830$)
- 6 Year Medical insurance with full Medical Cover bear by student only – 500$ depends on UAH
- University Tuition fee can be paid in 2 installments via SWIFT Transfer from India 1st year onwards
Its compulsory to live in hostel for 1st year. Hostel fees is not refundable if student doesn’t want to live in hostel. Hostel fees doesn’t include Mess food fees, its 100-120$ Per month.
- Private Accommodation /Hostel charges are different, in packages included only govt hostel. Govt hostel seats availability on first come, first serve.
- FMGE/MCI coaching is available in university campus from first year
Overhead Expenses Includes (Payable only in 1st year) – Registration, Translation, Legalization, Airport pickup, Immigration clearance, Nostrification, Health Checkup, Biometric process, Visa extension till 6th year no charges every year, Admission, Documentation, Service Fees ETC.
“Admission Letter, Invitation Letter, Ministry Confirmation Fee,Consultancy Services , Visa Processing Charges & all documentations. For Normal Processing 130,000 Rs. In Cash, Urgent Processing 135,000 Rs. In cash (Account Transfer 18% GST will be applicable) For More InformationVisitOur Head Office in New Delhi”
Required Documents for Visa
- Original Passport
- 12th Marksheet (For VNMU 10th Marksheet Also)
- Original Bank Statement with signature and stamp in English and latest 3 months minimum 10 Transaction Min.4 lakhs Rs (Mother, father or Student Bank Account)
- 4 Passport Size photos with white background
- Sponsorship letter
- If student is Minor then Minor Affidavit
- Birth certificate in English
- Medical Certificate in English (Required in University not req. for VISA purpose)
- NEET Score Card (2018, 2019 & 2020)
- Gap documents After 12th (NEET Admit Card or Result or any other courses Marksheet)
Document Courier Address
Bright Future Abroad Studies, 1St Floor, Inside PVR Plaza,Block-H, Connaught Place, New Delhi – 110001. Landmark – PVR Plaza Rajiv Chowk Metro Station Gate No. 2