Danylo Halytsky Lviv National Medical University— formerly known as the Lvov State Medical Institute, earlier the Faculty of Medicine of the John Casimir University and, before that, Faculty of Medicine of the Francis I University — is one of the oldest and biggest medical universities in Ukraine. LNMU begins from the Medical Faculty of Lviv University, which was opened on November 16, 1784, according to the privilege of the Austrian emperor Josef II. The Medical School is named after King Daniel of Galicia, the historical founder of the city in 1256 AD. In 2009 University celebrated its 225 anniversary.
22 scientific schools actively function and develop in University: of obstetrics and gynecology, biochemical, hygienic, of infectious diseases, of history of medicine and pharmacy, microbiological, morphological, of neurology and neurosurgery, of oncology, of otorhynolaryngology, ophthalmological, of pathological anatomy and pathological physiology, pediatric, psychiatric, of dentistry, of internal diseases, pharmacological, physiological, of phtisiatry, of chemistry and pharmacy, of surgery. University library contains more than 530000 volumes of textbooks, manuals and other relevant medical literature. Library has modern computer equipment.
MBBS Fees Structure 2020-2021 for Danylo Halytsky Lviv National Medical University
- 1st YEAR GENERAL MEDICINE COURSE (M.B.B.S.- M.D.)
- Tuition fee- 4900 $
- Hostel fee-800$
- Overhead Exp (Registration Fees, Health Checkup, Administration Fee, Airport Pick up, Immigration Clearance, Translation, Visa Extension till 6 year, Nostrification)–2300$
- Total to pay in 1st year – 8000 $ (2nd- 6th year Fees 4900$, Hostel 800$, -5700$)
- 6 Year Medical insurance with full Medical Cover bear by student only – 450-500$ depends on UAH
- University Tuition fee can be paid in 2 installments via SWIFT Transfer from India 1st year onwards
Its compulsory to live in hostel for 1st year. Hostel fees is not refundable if student doesn’t want to live in hostel. Hostel fees doesn’t include Mess food fees, its 100-120$ Per month.
- Private Accommodation /Hostel charges are different, in packages included only govt hostel. Govt hostel seats availability on first come, first serve.
- FMGE/MCI coaching is available in university campus from first year
Overhead Expenses Includes (Payable only in 1st year) – Registration, Translation, Legalization, Airport pickup, Immigration clearance, Nostrification, Health Checkup, Biometric process, Visa extension till 6th year no charges every year, Admission, Documentation, Service Fees ETC.
“Admission Letter, Invitation Letter, Ministry Confirmation Fee,Consultancy Services , Visa Processing Charges & all documentations. For Normal Processing 130,000 Rs. In Cash, Urgent Processing 135,000 Rs. In cash (Account Transfer 18% GST will be applicable) For More InformationVisitOur Head Office in New Delhi”
Required Documents for Visa
- Original Passport
- 12th Marksheet (For VNMU 10th Marksheet Also)
- Original Bank Statement with signature and stamp in English and latest 3 months minimum 10 Transaction Min.4 lakhs Rs (Mother, father or Student Bank Account)
- 4 Passport Size photos with white background
- Sponsorship letter
- If student is Minor then Minor Affidavit
- Birth certificate in English
- Medical Certificate in English (Required in University not req. for VISA purpose)
- NEET Score Card (2018, 2019 & 2020)
- Gap documents After 12th (NEET Admit Card or Result or any other courses Marksheet)
Document Courier Address
Bright Future Abroad Studies, 1St Floor, Inside PVR Plaza,Block-H, Connaught Place, New Delhi – 110001. Landmark – PVR Plaza Rajiv Chowk Metro Station Gate No. 2