Bukovinian State Medical University (abbreviated as BSMU or БДМУ) is one of the largest higher educational establishment in Chernivtsi. It is a modern multiprofile educational institution of the IV accreditation level, included into the general register of the WHO, Magna Charta Universitatum (Bologna, Italy), the Association of the Carpathian Region Universities that provides qualified training according to the grade system of education. The university includes a medical lyceum, Chernivtsi, Vashkivtsi, Novoselytsia and Kovel’ (Volyn’) Medical Colleges, 4 medical faculties, stomatological and pharmaceutical faculties, the department of post-graduate education, preparatory department for foreign students.
The accreditation level is as follows: Masters the IVth level, Specialists – the IIIrd level, Bachelors – the IInd level, Junior Specialists and Post-graduate education – the Ist level. License number: 041096, series AD of 13.07.2012
The university has 12 educational buildings, modern library, an ultra modern simulation centre, University dental centre, educational-productive chemist’s, sport complex, the Palace of culture and rest “Academichny”: a theatre, summer camp “Zdorovya”. Clinical departments are located on the bases of 27 medical-preventive and pharmaceutical establishments of Chernivtsi.
4374 students study at the university now, 1675 of them are foreign citizens from 32 countries. They have been taught since 1994, and since 2004 English has been introduced as the language of instruction. The number of foreign students from India, Somali, Nigeria, Ghana, Pakistan, Ethiopia, Sudan, the US and other countries has been increasing from year to year.
MBBS Fees Structure 2020-2021 for Bukovinian State Medical University
- 1st YEAR GENERAL MEDICINE COURSE (M.B.B.S., M.D.)
- Tuition fee = 3900$
- Hostel fee = 450$
- Overhead Exp (Registration Fees, Health Checkup, Administration Fee, Airport Pick up, Immigration Clearance, Translation, Visa Extension till 6 year, Nostrification) = 2600$
- Total to pay in 1st year – 6950 $ (2nd- 6th year Fees 3900$, Hostel 450$, =4350$)
- 6 Year Medical insurance with full Medical Cover bear by student only – 600$ depends on UAH
- University Tuition fee can be paid in 2 installments via SWIFT Transfer from India 1st year onwards
Its compulsory to live in hostel for 1st year. Hostel fees is not refundable if student doesn’t want to live in hostel. Hostel fees doesn’t include Mess food fees, its 100-120$ Per month.
- Private Accommodation /Hostel charges are different, in packages included only govt hostel. Govt hostel seats availability on first come, first serve.
- FMGE/MCI coaching is available in university campus from first year
Overhead Expenses Includes (Payable only in 1st year) – Registration, Translation, Legalization, Airport pickup, Immigration clearance, Nostrification, Health Checkup, Biometric process, Visa extension till 6th year no charges every year, Admission, Documentation, Service Fees ETC.
“Admission Letter, Invitation Letter, Ministry Confirmation Fee,Consultancy Services , Visa Processing Charges & all documentations. For Normal Processing 130,000 Rs. In Cash, Urgent Processing 135,000 Rs. In cash (Account Transfer 18% GST will be applicable) For More InformationVisitOur Head Office in New Delhi”
Required Documents for Visa
- Original Passport
- 12th Marksheet (For VNMU 10th Marksheet Also)
- Original Bank Statement with signature and stamp in English and latest 3 months minimum 10 Transaction Min.4 lakhs Rs (Mother, father or Student Bank Account)
- 4 Passport Size photos with white background
- Sponsorship letter
- If student is Minor then Minor Affidavit
- Birth certificate in English
- Medical Certificate in English (Required in University not req. for VISA purpose)
- NEET Score Card (2018, 2019 & 2020)
- Gap documents After 12th (NEET Admit Card or Result or any other courses Marksheet)
Document Courier Address
Bright Future Abroad Studies, 1St Floor, Inside PVR Plaza,Block-H, Connaught Place, New Delhi – 110001. Landmark – PVR Plaza Rajiv Chowk Metro Station Gate No. 2