The All India Institute of Medical Sciences Delhi offers 146 specializations across 15 courses. The courses are MBBS, MD/MS, MDS, DM/M.Ch [six years], DM/M.Ch, MD (Hospital Administration), Fellowship, PhD, B.Sc, B.Sc (Honours), B.Sc Nursing (Post-Basic), and M.Sc
- For MBBS, candidates have to take the NEET UG, from this year onwards, for selection. Earlier, the selection test was AIIMS MBBS
- MD, MS and MDS candidates, as well as DM/M.Ch [six years] candidates have to take the AIIMS PG for selection.
- For the other courses, candidates have to take entrance examinations given by AIIMS Delhi.
- For B.Sc courses, candidates have to take an entrance examination conducted by AIIMS.
AIIMS Delhi is an autonomous government university that was established in 1956. Approved by the MCI and the UGC, it is the leading medical institute in the country. It has been ranked as the best institute by NIRF and Outlook India in their list of medical colleges.
AIIMS Delhi MBBS Eligibility criteria:
- -The candidate has to complete 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Biotechnology, and English.
- The candidate should have scored 60% marks.
- The candidate should be at least 17 years old.