Bright Future Abroad Studies | Home

Ternopil National Medical University

TSMU was founded on 12 April 1957 as a Ternopil Medical Institute. On July 1, 1992, the institute was named after Ivan Horbachevsky. On December 30, 1997, it received the status of State Medical Academy, and on 17 November 2004, after reorganization, the institution became Ivan Horbachevsky Ternopil State Medical University. The first rector of the medical institute was Petro Ohii, and the vice-rector Arsen Martyniuk. The regional administration transferred ownership of two buildings to the institute for the use as academic and laboratory facilities, and two dormitories. University clinic facilities were located in the municipal hospital. At the same time, the Morphology Building, a dormitory, and the Regional Hospital were being built.

Copyrights © 2012 Bright Future. All rights reserved.